Thursday 20 March 2014

Welcome Andrew Wright to the Pro Shop

Andrew Wright-PGA of Canada Professional.

Born and raised in Peterborough, ON and that is where I stayed until making the trip out west to Calgary. My childhood was centered on sports, mainly soccer; however I did not fall in love with golf until my late teens when I began working on the Turf Care team at Wildfire Golf Club in Lakefield, ON. From then on I spent hours after work playing and practicing, attended college and eventually obtained my PGA of Canada membership.  I spent 5 years at Wildfire GC before moving on to another private golf club, Peterborough Golf & Country Club. After 3 years at PGCC, I decided a change was needed and came west for  the great opportunity to work at  D’Arcy Ranch. 

In my spare time I enjoy the outdoors, staying active and living a healthy lifestyle. Whether it’s hiking, hanging out by the lake, snowboarding and attending live sporting events, I try to enjoy what each season has to offer.

I look forward to meeting all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment